Reconnecting Envoy To A New Home Network
Locate Envoy (usually in PV Sub Board or behind meter board)
Method 1 using WPS button
- If your new modem has a WPS button hold till it activates the WPS mode
- On the Envoy push and hold the top button until the cloud led starts to flash.
- This can take a few minutes but if successful the cloud led should stay solid green
Method 2 Using Your Smart Device
- Push the top button on the envoy this should light up the mobile phone led (maybe put a picture here)
- Go to settings in your smart device then open wifi
You should see Envoy ###### connect to this record the numbers as this will be your password when accessing
- Open your web browser on a smart device
- In the URL put in 172.30.1.1
- This opens the envoy interface go to wifi configuration
- User name envoy password the 6 digits you recorded
- Will be searching for your old network go to more info below your network
- Forget this network
- View networks
- Select your new network
- Enter password.
- Should be successful and the cloud led on the Envoy should be solid green
- Give the envoy a day to upload all the saved data to Enlighten.